Saturday, September 10, 2011

My best Japan trip part XIII



One day two nights at Takayama give me unforgettable experience, but I plan to countdown for the 2009 in Tokyo so I leave Takayama on 28 December. Before I reach Tokyo, I take a short tour at a small city named Oowara. Like other cities, it has some castle and it is “photo time” for me. However, it is late evening and does not have any sun light so it is difficult to take picture.


During I take photos around Oowara city the sky become darker and darker until the last sun light has gone. Every problem has the solution and I find a technique to take my picture without sun light. This technique has four steps which are the photographer set a camera to the night mode, the model set a position, the photographer pushes shutter without shaking and the model and photographer need to stay at the previous position for 5 seconds. The result of the picture will be nice and clear as showed in this text.



I come back to Tokyo on 29 December, shopping and sightseeing because I already submitted my assignment. After I calculated the total expense for the trip, I find that I spend only 45,000 Yen or about 13,500 Baht for everything included souvenirs, food, transportation and accommodation. It is very cheap compare with experience that I have earned. Moreover, if calculate in ther of the area this trip is covered more than half of Japan from no.1 to n0.9 on the map below. I am very proud that I can make it happen and I can survive alone.


.




No comments:

Post a Comment