Sunday, September 11, 2011

My best Japan trip part XIV

During 6 months training in Japan, from September 2008 to March 2009, I have earned tremendous experience not just the Japanese culture from travel throughout Japan but also knowledge from classes. I am the representative from Thailand, so I need to show my ability and my ideas to let others representative from Asia know that Thai people is a high quality people.


To be a high quality people, I have to create the best work. The meanings of the best work included duly submit on time, easily to understand and clearly show new acceptable ideas. For all my works that I submitted, I try to follow this principle and it made me have more time to go out to absorb Japanese living style more than my friends who start creating their assignment late. Therefore, I have many chances to visit some other place in Japan more than everyone in classes. Apart from the place that I visited that I wrote in former part of “My best Japan trip” I also have chances to visit some unforgettable place such as Disneyland, Hakone, Fuji Mountain, Nagano Ski Resort, Kamakura, Asakusa, and so on. One reason that I have learnt from the training is “the earlier the better”.

2 comments:

  1. Japan so beautiful!!! I want to go there. Do you go to working? or Do you go to traveling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do both of them kub. I got a scholarship for 6 month training during 2008 to 2009.

    ReplyDelete