Saturday, September 10, 2011

My last blog post


It was a crisis week for me actually when I have to finish all paper work for 2 subjects as well as I have to correct and collect all material sheets. Moreover, I was surprise to see I have missing one blog so that I have to back here again as a blog writer not a reader. I admitted this course make me write more than I ever do in my normal time. I love reading much more than writing but when we are here and the task of the subject that we have to do so I must to write. Before I was terrible in compose the words into the line of sentences and more difficult is making the reader make sense in my writing. I hope I am better at lease you can make sense in what I try to told you here, right.
Back to the previous blog, I like to read other people write, love to see their idea without correcting them. This course is open my mind more than ever and I have to thank you all Ajarn who encourage me until I can finish my writing. And I have to thank you all of comments and all my blog's readers and other blogger too. You inspire me and wish you all success and live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment