Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Lucky" enlightens my life.


About six months ago, I went to the National Book Fair held at Queen Sirikit Convention Center and bought a lot of books. Most of the books I bought give tricks to think positively. One of those become my favorite, it is translated from Japanese into Thai. It's called เคล็ดลับแสนง่ายเพื่อชีวิตลักกี้ (Lucky.) The book provides the simple trick for someone who wants to be lucky by changing themselves along with what the majority prefer. Furthermore, its provides the cute illustrated cartoon in order to make readers understand easier. If you want to read something which is not serious and not too hard to understand. I strongly believe this book is one of the best answers.


2 comments:

  1. Can I borrow it? Ei Ei!

    It is a long time that I don't go to the National Book Fair, almost 7 years. O_o

    This book seem great that give the reader positive think. Choosing a happy story book is better than choosing a sad story book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! I interesting. I wish lucky. where is your buy book?

    ReplyDelete