Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wanglang Market: The Paradise for Used Cloth Lover.

I would like to introduce my favorite place to buy used clothes, Wanglang Market. It is located near the Phran Nok Pier and Siriraj Hospital. The market is divided into a few small alleys. Therefore, it's always crowded there. There are many used items sold in this market including clothes, bags, leather belts, etc. However, I love to buy used clothes the most as the price of clothes is not expensive. At average, it costs only 70 - 100 bath and the textures and materials of clothes are quite good. Furthermore, Wanglang Market is not too far from my house, I can take the boat from Rama VII Pier to Phran Nok Pier and it takes only 30 - 45 minutes.
Before going here, I recommend that you should bring an umbrella and a handy fan and apply sunblock on your skin as the whether there is always hot and shiny.

2 comments:

  1. Wanglang ever be my favorite market too. I used to work at Office of The Council State where place across from river, on Phra A-Thit Road. I usually went there for shopping and eating at that time. I agree with you that the things are cheap, I had lost a lot of money there. HaHa! After I had change the office I never went there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ever go to Wanglang. Wanglang have everything and cheap price such as food, secondhand etc..

    ReplyDelete