Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is what I've gained from this writing course.

This is the last post of mine eventually. It has been almost a whole semester that I've studied writing with Aj. Karn. My attitude toward writing changed since I have taken this course. I had always thought that the good writing must be grammatically correct. But now I realized that I was wrong. The key of good writing is how well the idea is organized. This course gives me many helpful writing techniques to approach an ideal composition. I said "approach" because I admit that my writing is not good enough, but at least I already knew how to make it better.
I would like to thank Aj. Karn for the best effort to help a novice writer like me. Without Ajarn, I could not go this far (not that far but far enough, hopefully this is not confusing.) I regret that this course will be the last course studying with her. But there's still some good news that Ajarn owns a Facebook page where I can leave some questions about English even I have no longer continued taking the course anymore. Khob khun ka :D

1 comment:

  1. Always a pleasure to work with you ka. Thanks so much ka!

    K :)

    ReplyDelete