Friday, June 24, 2011

“Response to Lalita on tactic for high scores of TOEFL’s speaking section you never know!!!”

Hi, P’ Bow! Your text is so interesting for me. In my opinion, TOEFL is a test of English as a Foreign Language that I believe many people are looking for chances to join the test and try to gain high scores for studying in US universities, and someone may be preparing oneself for this test with various ways. And I think this is a good way for achieving high scores.

As I have read Xie Jinzheng, a teacher at a test preparation institute designed patterns for TOEFL’s speaking test in order that his students can remember and recite those patterns in response to any question, and examples of patterns contained in the text. In a part of the examples on the text, “If a question on “place” asks about their favourite park. Xie suggests the response: “You know, there is a river in the park. After dinner, I want to walk along the bank, and the breath of fresh air can really refresh my mind.” I think it is a created way that helps Chinese students use imagining more than only memorizing for taking the test, and their scores rise on speaking test section which is a quite hard section as well. It is a way that helps the students aren’t serious or nervous during testing. Importantly, although this way is designed for Chinese students on speaking test and that is great consequence for them on high scores; it can be taken to apply for everyone on speaking test including Thai students. I believe that this way is a choice can ease tension for people who are taking TOEFL, especially the speaking test section. And it may be a way that can enable you success in your life wonderfully.

Thank you for sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment