Friday, June 24, 2011

Cause of Cough







The mechanism of coughing happens when somethings stimulate the coughing receiver of some of the skin irritant in your upper and lower respiratory tract that starts from conch, eardrum membrane, air cavity inside the nose (sinuses), nasopharyngeal, and throat down through larynx, bronchia, lung, diaphragm, and pleura. Besides the coughing receiver is found in pericardium and stomach as well. The stimulation goes through the couple of nerves number 10 to cough center in your brain that controls the muscle and organ that involve breathing such as diaphragm muscle, rib muscle, abdominal muscle, larynx and bronchia. That is the cause of bronichits which made the bronchia narrower and you cough finally.

Why am I interesting in the cause of cough? Because I have been coughing for almost 6 months. I have seen many doctors in many hospitals; modern, traditional, Thai, or Chinese medicine but ineffective. Anyway I still see the doctor by the appointment at Siriraj Hospital, but on that day my doctor had a meeting somewhere so I have to put off my appointment. Fortunately a nurse suggest me to see the doctor in medicine division named Doctor Suree Sompradeekul. It is very wonderful that I get better and stop coughing in two weeks. Doctor Suree told me that the causes of my coughing are Asthna and Allergy. Thanks to the nurse and Doctor Suree. So I'd like to suggest her to anyone who has the problem about coughing as I knew that it is very suffering and boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment