Thursday, June 9, 2011

Poem of Love



Behind the clouds and mist of cold
The warming light of sun doth show
Within the depth of darkling night
The stars yet shining out their light.

Will the time come to light my days
And shed those pain and lone away
Will someone come and hold me near
I long for thee to stop my tears

Will there be sun behind my clouds
Or will my star ever be found
I long, I wish, o my heart cries
For someone I could call as mine.

When I was young, before I had a first love, this poem had made me fanciful and become a nonsensical person about the love. At that time, l loved to create the poem of love in Thai version. After I had broken heart at first, I composed the heart broken song. Today, I feel this poem is very funny and all of the imagination. I think that the poem of love is just the imagination only. Now, I never feel like that.

1 comment:

  1. I think, this poem is so sweet. It so sad and lonely when I read.
    Ms.Pure, you said that now, you never fall like that, really? haha^^

    ReplyDelete