Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh!! My Brother … ^^

A lovely boy in this picture is my cousin. His name is “Shenzhen”. He was born January 1, 2011, yes!! It was New Year day. He likes a big gift of my family in this year. Do you know why his name is “Shenzhen”? Because his mother went to travel at Shenzhen, China on May 8, 2010, that Shenzhen’s mother day and she didn’t know that she was pregnant, she just knew after she back to Bangkok. She aimed to name his son as “Shenzhen” and members of my family agreed with her.

I have a chance to look after him since he was born. He is so cute. Many people misunderstand that he is a girl because his face is sweet looking and I think so.  He likes to smile when he sleeping and change his mouth to many looks (If you want to see it, you can see his  pictures on my Facebook).

Nowadays, he is 5 months, he is starting to remember his name and turn himself over. When he wakes up in the morning, he has to turn himself over and make a sound to awake his parent and me. Beside he always smiles and talks with others who come to play and talk with him. Although, I don’t know what his said but I am very happy when I hear his sound. Moreover, he likes to go out; he has been to department stores such as Future Park, Zeer, Big C and Lotus. He is never petulant and feels happy when he goes outside. Finally, a baby has to cry right?? But my lovely boy only cries when he feels hungry, sleepy and wants to go his bedroom at 7 pm. 

Oh!! He  is really a good boy!! 

I think you want to look after him right?? … ^^

1 comment:

  1. I really love him when I see this photo. I hope that someday I will hug and kiss him. He is so cute and pretty baby. Oh! I love him so much.
    And you, Sandy, I think that you look like his mom and you can be a good mom for a baby.

    ReplyDelete