Friday, June 17, 2011

North Sea at St. Peter-Ording I

Well, back to my story in Germany again. This time I went to the North Sea to St. Peter-Ording in Schleswig-Holstein. We drove there by car. yeah I was absolutely excited cause it was the first time for me to go to the beach in Germany and I hope I could get the same feeling as the beach in Thailand as well. who knows? let's see then.

Before we arrived to the beach, we had to meet my friend's family at the bungalow and then we had brunch there and needed to prepare for going to the beach in a few minutes later. *burp* I was totally full with sandwiches, snacks and orange juice.

When we arrived to the beach. I felt that it was such a weird beach cause it was a very very wide beach and there was no tree on it. It looked like a bald guy! I suddenly saw many tents and they were so cute and flashy. wow how lovely :")

A few minutes later, after we parked here, we carried our stuffs and landed the tents. It was time to swim and I ran straight into the sea immediately but I had to stop it cause the sea water was so damn cold that was I didn't expect. I had to walk slowly again and finally i was swimming in a cold water sea with my friends, even though the weather was very warm but just only on the beach except the sea water.we swam almost 1 hour. After that we needed to relax with some snacks. hmmm delicious again!

No comments:

Post a Comment