Friday, June 17, 2011

North Sea at St. Peter-Ording II

Back to the North Sea again. We spent time until late in the afternoon before we left to go back to the bungalow for taking a shower and getting ready for dinner at a Greek's restaurant. Oh, I was so damn starving!! I ordered something like seafood. It was yummy and awesome. I was wondering about the sunlight that why it was still shining even it was 8.30 PM. compared to my country, it would be dark outside at this time already. Yup it was summer in Germany!

However, after dinner, we had to go back to the bungalow again for packing all stuff so we could go back to Buchholz in der Nordheide. hmm I had to say good bye to the North Sea. I was in the car with my friends and we all sang songs along the way home. Oh we loved singing the song from R.E.M, Losing my religion. We stopped at the gas station and bought something to eat, then we arrived home late at night. I say that I really love the North Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment