Friday, June 17, 2011

Jay Brannan

Jay Brannan was born on March 29, 1982 in Texas and is an American singer and songwriter and actor as well. He moved to California to become an actor. Brannan appeared in the 2006 movie, Shortbus which included one of his songs in its soundtrack, Soda Shop and began to build a fan base by performing on youtube.

This is a man who I am thinking of the whole day. It's because of his song. I just hope to see him in a small concert. That would be extremely awesome! After I watched his movie, Shortbus, I considered that he is good at acting and of course singing as well. I also love when he plays guitar. Well, I would like to recommend you guys to listen to his song, Soda Shop. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGnmuv8qNg

Thanks and have a good day. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment