Friday, June 3, 2011

Making your happy bath time with a good product


Last week I had gone to the central Rattanathibet, I found
a good pruduct from the Body Shop. It is the product for who love the natural aroma. The first time I smell it I think immediately that " Today it must be mine". I bought it! I am so happy. When I've tried it, I can touch with the natural odor.There are the mild Watermelon smell and Eucalyptus smell. These arome help to make a happiness to my bath time.I'm sure that you want to know that "What is it?"

It is Earth lovers Watermelon and Eucalyptus shower gel. It is enrich with vitamins a, b, c and the anti-oxcidants.All of them help to nourish, clean and improve your skins.The dead cell will be removed by the watermelon extract.After you use it, your skin will be bright, white and smooth.

I love it so much! I think that I will buy it again because not only it will be essential for your skin, the raw material of this product can be easily decomposed. This is the product that is suitable for the global warming. It is a good way to save the environment by using it.And the last important reason is
"It's not expensive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment