Friday, June 3, 2011

When I drive my daughter to school

It was so nice to wake up with fresh feeling after knocked myself out by the pill last night, for the mid thirty mother like me sometime I need some assistant. After drive through traffic where my daughter supposes to be...yes Kindergarden school. It is a common life and way to drop your kids to school? when each kid is on one car so one car one kid, then I waited 20 minutes to find parking spot, to deliver my lovely angel to her class and wait a little bit to see she is okay not crying back home and drive me more headache than traffic jam on the road.
Let picture about one class have 25 kids and each one come to school by their parents car, think about when each kid behaves like 2 years old toddler, crying out loud, turn their hands to be a flypaper and stick to their parents arms and legs while mother or father rush to get to work on time. It looks messy and chaos, I totally do understand when some mom or dad wants to scream..."Be quiet and go to your class NOW!" to their kid ,still kid is a kid they are not an adult in small size body. That is why parents must understand how childish they are, I learn a lot to be patient, calm myself down when my girl being naughty keep reminding myself thirty years ago I may not difference so be cool.
Lucky me I have work in late morning so I no need to rush, all I do now is sit down, sipping coffee and wait for all cars remove. Finally, I took 2 hours to get out of school I still keep my cool and optimistic at lease, I can drive quiet to home and had a good coffee with student price.
Not bad...was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment