Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angry Birds!!!


Last year, I had a chance to play games on my sister’s mobile phone. I was interested many games on her phone. Angry Birds was a game that I loved. It well known for people who using Apple’s product such as iPhone, iPod and iPad. Angry Birds is a puzzle video game which developed by Rovio Mobile. The game was first released for Apple's iOS Version in December 2009 and developed to work for Android systems, Pc and Facebook.

How to play Angry Birds
Players must control multi-colored birds to retrieve eggs that have been stolen by a group of green pigs. On each level, the pigs are sheltered by various materials such as stone, ice and wood. The objective of the game is the player must eliminate all the pigs in each level. Players may unlock levels as many times to successfully complete the level and earn the points and stars.

Nowadays, there are 4 versions of Angry Birds; Angry Birds (original), Angry Birds Seasons (released in October 2010), Angry Birds Rio (released in March 2011) and Angry Birds Magic (exclusively developed for Nokia in 2011).


If you have a chance to play it, you will love this game like me because it is so much fun.  


Let’s play!!!

2 comments:

  1. (Response to Sanddy sis, Sutthasinee)
    I love this game so much!!~

    I don't know this game before,till I have an IPod then I've addicted it T^T

    But still now I Can't destroy them all,
    when my birds fly away, crash with shelter and dies. By the pigs are safe. =*= the pigs'laugh make me Angry instead my birds HAHAHAHA

    Oh~ Now in google Chrome already has Angry birds Application too.Don't Miss it naka. ^O^//

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Response to Sutthasinee post)

    Today, I have a chance to play this game too. Although it is the fist time to play this game but I would like to say that "I love it a lot"

    But I don't have apple's product, so I don't know when I will have a chance to play it again.

    Ah!! I have seen Angry Bids doll and bag at Town in Town. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete