Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bad hair looking, How can I get perfect long hair???

           I would like to have perfect long hair but today I have to face many hair problems and it makes me cheese off it so much. Maybe I am a cause of my hair problems. I always scathe my hair by using chemicals product such as coloring and rebounding product. I don’t like dark hair color because it makes me look not cheerful, so I color my hair to get a fresh look and I have a little bit curly hair, so I rebound my hair to get straight hair style. At least, my hair was damaged by chemistry.

Many times I have decided to cut my hair but my friend told me If you do that , we are not be friends anymore!!!! so, that why I give up to thinking about cutting my hair and continue to find another ways to get a better hair looking . I have heard many tips for good looking hair for example apply with an essential treatment, use a product from pure nature or making  salon hair spa treatment. Although I almost done all that tips but my hair still looking bad. Someone told me to cut hair tip every month but how can I do that!!!! I would like to have a long hair but my hair are grow slowly , so if I cut my hair tip it  seem like that I will far away to be long hair girl. T_______T

            Now, I so tried to find a way of getting better hair looking. I lost a lot of money about this but the result is not enough for me. How can I get it?? Are you having any ideas?? If you have a tip, tell me please.

(PS. Thank you for all suggestions)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a one that like to scathe my hair by using chemicals product too. Once I have very bad hair looking and I find the way of getting better hair looking too. Finally I got a tip from my aunt, she told me to use olive oil and egg york mix together as a treatment. I used this tip for 1 month my hair getting better. If you want to use a product from nature you have to endure very much because it will take a little bit long time to repair your hair. Hope you will get better hair soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard you say about your hair for a long time and I have a tip to make you hair getting better.

    Do you know Coconut oil?

    It doesn't use for cooking or baking only but it can be a treatment for your hair!!

    I just mask my hair for hour and sometime a day per week (do it for a month), I feel my hair so smooth and it doesn't schizotrichia.

    Try to use my tip and I hope to see you will be a long hair girl soon .. ~

    ReplyDelete