Thursday, June 2, 2011

My trip to Germany


This is the first story that I am telling you all. It is my first trip to Germany. oh I have just graduated from the university and decided to book a ticket with Fly Emirates to Germany. luckily my friend, she arranged it for me. thanks!

I left Bangkok to Dubai and spent the time at the airport about 8 hours for the next flight in the morning to Frankfurt. I was walking around the airport, smoking, drinking, talking and of course sleeping on the sofa at the airport as well.

I got up and went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, washed my face and i said myself that: i am so ready to explore the world. Suddenly the staff at Fly Emirates was announcing that, all the passengers, check in at counter E5 please. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

On the plane, an old fat woman sat next to me but i didn't talk to her much, during i was listening to music, i enjoyed drinking white and red wine in the same time.

Anyway. there were many Germans on the plane and i just would like to talk to them in German cause I have learned it at Goethe institute before. Later i fell asleep. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Frankfurt Flughafen (airport) here I come!!! it was such a nice feeling to be there. the weather was windy and cold but i really liked it. i could smell fresh and clean air.

I walked to the exit and my friend, Anne was waving her hands to me :") ahhh there she is. I hugged her and of course it was such a nice time even though i was a bit exhausted. Later on we took a train and a bus to her home. It took about 1 hour for traveling. After that i arrived to her home well and arranged my stuffs and slept immediately. I was too tired and had no energy left.

Alright, i will continue to write my story again soon. I need to relax a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Germany is interesting place and have a long and significant history.
    The Place of hi-tech motor industry, German car and machine that made in German always have good name and superb quality. I wish I can own one...hopefully so soon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete