Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pattaya Floating Market


Last month I went to Ayothaya Floating Market and this month I went to Pattaya Floating Market. By driving a car from Pattaya city, it took fifteen minutes from the hotel. We spend two nights in Pattaya. First day, we took a boat to Koh Larn and the last day we visited Pattaya Floating Market.
It was so crowded on weekend even it rained in the morning. The area is large, my friends and I walked around. There are many kinds of shops where we can buy gifts, food, handicrafts, and clothes. We did not forget to take many pictures to keep them in our memories. I love floating market.
We spend time there almost half day and we left to Bangkok. We did not want to go back, but we need to. Every trip is so wonderful. Where will be next trip for us? North or South? This is Thailand, an amazing country, where I was born…How lucky I am!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, May i ask which hotel is the best to stay while going for a holiday to Bangkok? Perhaps, between Bangkok and this amazing floating market? :)

    ReplyDelete