Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ayothaya Floating Market


One day my sister, Por, came back home with many beautiful handicraft handbags. She drove to Ayothaya Floating market in Ayuttaya province with her friends. She told me about beautiful views, food and handicrafts. She said she will take me one day.
After flooding in Ayuttaya many months ago, I did not think I will visit it. I am not quite sure it is still beautiful like in the past. My friends talked about one day trip outside Bangkok, so the picture of Ayothaya came up. I searched on the internet and it said Ayothaya Floating Market is already opened. I am so lucky!
When I got there, I could not believe that Ayuttaya faced on flooding. Everything looks amazing, I love the views and the life of people. My friends and I took many pictures and we enjoyed walking along the canal. We shopped and ate. I bought shirts and handicraft shoes. I love this place, it is so charming.
I love Thailand where I can walk under sunshine. The delicious food and wonderful cultures makes me proud to be Thai.

No comments:

Post a Comment