Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Koh Larn island

When people talk about Pattaya, I often think of a night life. The place where people can drink, dance and have fun until in the next morning. I have heard people said it is a dirty beach…Do I agree? Yes and No. I went there a long time ago and I got a chance to visit Pattaya again last weekend with friends. We would like to go to the beach where it is not far from Bangkok. Hard Jom Tien is well known but I would like see something new and excited. Koh Larn Island is the best choice to take one day trip. It is located about seven kilometers off the coast of Pattaya beach. We left the hotel and drove to the pier at ten o’clock. It rained on the way to Koh Larn Island. When we arrived, the sun shined and the sky was so beautiful. We were lucky!!!
It took us over thirty minutes to Hard Tien Beach. The beach is not long but it is clean and beautiful. There are many Thais and foreigners there, my friends and I were really happy. We had seafood for lunch and then we swam. Same Beach is next to Hard Tien Beach, and it is much easier to ride a motorcycle than walk. I walked up to the hill and saw a view point of a wonderful beach. The nature attracts me, I wish I could swam every weekend.
I agree that Pattaya City is quite noisy and dirty because there are too many bars. In the opposite way, I love a quite beach…I love sea….I love a nature. All of them can answer why Pattaya is still in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment