Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Badminton

Cooking is my favorite show on TV., I like to watch how a chef mixes the ingredients together. The dishes looks delicious even I can not smell it. One thing that is interested me when she said “Eat and Exercise come together”. I do agree with her. If I do not exercise after I eat a lot, I will be fat. Every woman does not like to hear the word “fat”, including me too, so it is time to do an exercise. What kind of sports do I like? I like swim, basketball, volleyball, and badminton.
Which one is the best? All of them are really good, but because I need to save time so I can not swim at the pool. I need to play like a team if I play basketball and volleyball. Nobody can play with me. The best sport for me is badminton. YESSSS!!! The school has a badminton course so I started to invite my friends to play with me.
I bought a new pair of shoes, it is suitable for playing indoor sport. I feel comfortable and really enjoy it. My friends and I make a team and play from 4 pm. until 5.30 pm. Some days the students join with us, we have fun.
After I have played for two month, my weight is fine. I am not skinny woman but I feel different. I feel active and sleep well at night. I can not stop playing it, I like to play badminton every day.
Exercise can cure and protect the diseases. We will have a good health if we know how to take care of ourselves. I think everyone should make a schedule to do an exercise. Do it for yourself, it takes only one or two hours a day, but you will be strong until the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment