Thursday, February 24, 2011

The better attitude of Academic Writing

    In the past I think the writing is so difficult for me. I cannot make the good writing. My writing skill is very poor. When I studied in B.A. degree I had studied academic writing course before. But I cannot write and I don’t know more about it. When I must write something, I will be serious. I think from my serious is the cause that make me cannot write. While I was writing ,I think I will focus in structure, grammar and vocabulary and they are important. In the opposite way it isn’t necessary same as the reader understand your writing.  After that I think writing isn’t difficult for me. When I study academic writing subject with  Aj Karn , she made me changing the bad attitude of wring into the good attitude. Studying writing subject with Aj.Karn isn’t boring thing for me. Thank you so much Aj.Karn.

No comments:

Post a Comment