Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hobby


Who are two cute girls in this picture? They were born to be part of my family four years ago. Sky is older than Skate, both of them are daughters of my sister. Our family is really happy to have them. The house is not quite anymore. They like to talk and play. They are my beautiful dolls even sometimes they are so naughty.
My sister works in the hospital and their father works at EGAT. He must work in the South for a few weeks every month. That means only my sister has to take care for them. She usually comes back home late so my hobby is quite different from others. My job is to be a second mom for them. When I am back, I will teach Sky to do her homework and also play with them. One favorite thing that they love to do before going to bed is reading tales. I read for them until they fall asleep. I do not like to be around with small kids but they are my nieces. I love them…I love them like I do love my sister.
I believe that a child will be a good person because of the family. I wish one day when they grow up, they will have a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment