Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Final Exam

How do you feel when you hear the word “exam”? I am the one who are always excited and nervous. I often think in negative that the exam must be hard. When I was a child, I was not good at math. The teachers were nice but I did not understand why I did not learn it well. I remember my heart beat so fast and I was sweat when the teacher put the exam paper on my desk. This feeling is still on my mind. I have taught in school for many years, I really understand how the kids feel. I always tell them to be calm down and do the best. Before having the exams, I give them some advices. Here they are!
1. Make a schedule: After having the exams one month, they must set up the time to read the books everyday. I think they should read books at least two hours before going to bed.
2. Talk to teachers: They should ask the teachers to explain again if they do not understand some lessons. They can make an appointment with teachers after school too. I try to tell them to be brave to ask. If they are shy, they may fail the exams.
3. Ask some help from friends: If they are afraid of teachers, they can talk with their friends. I think reading books together are not boring and it is good to share what they read together.
4. Take care of themselves: The weather often changes. Some days are really hot, but some days rains. It is necessary for them to be strong before having the exams. The last, they should sleep enough and eat well.
I hope my advices are beneficial for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment