Friday, February 4, 2011

Night Market

Last two weeks I recommended the restaurants for dining out. Today I would like to recommend a night market I like to go shopping. I don’t know the exact name of this night market. I heard that it was called “Sanam luang market.” Last year this night market was located around Sanam Luang. After renovating Sanam Luang, it was moved to Klong Lord area. So, its name may be changed to “Klong Lord market.” You can go there about 7 pm until 3 am. There are many kinds of goods and services such as second handed books, shoes, old Thai traditional containers and tools, massage, small restaurants, and mobile phones. I like to buy books here because they’re quite cheap. Also, there are old books written in old Thai language about 20 to 30 years passed. Besides, a steak restaurant called “Krua Tua Nam” is my favorite that the food is cheap and delicious. All ingredients have good quality. I always go to eat here when I want to eat steak, lasagna, and salad. I can say that I already forgot the Pizza Company or Santafe. Perhaps this market is one place you can go shopping and eat out at night.

Picture from http://www.thongthailand.com/index.php?mo=3&art=477913

No comments:

Post a Comment