Monday, January 31, 2011

Enjoy!


I’ve read the interview of Boy Pakorn Chatborirak in Daily News. He loves to see movie so much. In the past, he saw movie for entertainment, but now the movie can be case study for improvement of his acting. While watching the film, he also investigated the camera angle, acting and all detail of production.

It happens to me too. After studying translation, I always analyze the wording and sentences in the books or fictions in Thai and English while reading them. While seeing movie, I investigate title and subtitle why translator use this Thai words. Moreover, while listening English song, I will find the lyric to translate in Thai. Even Thai song, I study the lyric why the writer use this word.

It’s funny that I think I am mad, but now I have a good point of view from Boy Pakorn's interview. He loves films and also works as actor. So he can enjoy watching film so much and also gain good advices or ideas from film.

I love reading books and also study translation in master degree. Even though I may not be translator, I can enjoy reading books and also get lot of new powerful words from books, songs and movies.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment