Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marry Day Celebration

    I think marry celebration day is the good day for every couple and the important day that is in the memory forever.
   For me the marry celebration day in my dream will set in the swimming pool side of the hotel. Most guess who come in party wear beautiful or smart dress. Food that set in my party is buffet. There are many kind of food such as fried chicken with honey, salad ,soup, sushi and anything else. And moreover beverage ,there are wine and soft drink. Moreover there is cake buffet. The music that will play in the party. It should be modern love song by good singer and good musician. In my party, there are many white rose around it and in front of the hall , there are many photos of me and my sweet heart.
   Most of all is a beautiful thing but it isn’t more important than the day after marry. If the couple live together without the patient , the understanding and without love ,the life won’t be beautiful forever. You  think, it is  true, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment