Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big surprise

Today I had checked the blog as I want to know how many blog I had wrote. It's 14 blogs now(at first I thought it was 13) I checked it again and again coz in my file there're just 13 blogs. I wondered why there are 14 blogs in the weblog. I finally found that I had post 1 blog as a draft that mean I had wrote it but didn't published it. Then I edited something in that blog and post it. Now I have more 2 essay to go this night and the peer reviews from friends are ready, the two abstracts need to be scan as the files, then just print all of these out and hand out to Aj.Karn. Then more paper to hand out on Monday(I had finished it already ^^) And on Wednesday there are more 4 papers to do(still have more than 5 days to finish it) Hope I can make it all on time (-3-) I learn to manage the time about what to do first and when to do by writing everything that I have to do for each subject on the notebook then check what to be hand in first... I just learn that not thing too difficult to manage..Just start to do something then everything will go on the way and on the time that it should be. No need to think too much, just do it.. and let it be..(sound like a song of the Beatle ^^) But this phrase always work for me..Let it be..let it be..let it be oh! let it be...Whatever will be, will be..My lap-top had got the virus so let it be... Thanks for The Beatle for this very useful phrase..."Let it be"

No comments:

Post a Comment