Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fix the problems

As the last blog I'd wrote about the problems that I'd faced. That night I had to do the term papers by using the computer in my parent's room and I know that I disturb them, the sound when I was typing and the light from the computer screen were make them can not sleep well. So the next day I decided to borrow the lap-top from my boy-friend coz I don't want to spent the night on my term paper at my parent's room. I still have a problem in managing time, I don't know what to do first, more 3 blogs to go ,also editing the essay 5.1 again (This is the hardest point for me as I had did it once but I can't open it because it is in my notebook so it's hard for me to do everything again) and I have to edit the other subject. So many thing in my head now.. How can I fix this problem..When I would know what to do with my time or how to manage it.. When I would know that what to do first or when to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment