Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Siam Paragon

    Siam Paragon is a place where I like. When I was about 6 years old, my father and I liked to sit in the Dunkin Donut where is opposite Siam Paragon (In that time it wasn’t Siam Paragon, but it was a theatre). When I was a senior high school, I walked there every Friday because our classes finished at 12 o’clock. Siam Paragon has many things to buy such as clothes, furniture, books, etc. You can choose the things that you like. Nowadays, Siam Paragon is a shopping place for teenagers including me (Although I am not teenager). I have a friend works at Siam Paragon. Her name is Wei; her duty is taking travelers look around Siam Ocean World which is inside   Siam Paragon. She must speak both of Thai and English. One day my close friend (Sine) and I went to Siam Paragon to buy a book “The Happiness of Kati” to analyze about translation. I hoped to see her but I lost hope. Moreover, Siam Paragon is also near sky train, you can travel convenience. If there are foreign travelers go to Bangkok. I recommend Siam Paragon is a good choice for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment