Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The pineapple cookies


I'm so busy since the end of the last year until now as I have to do my job. I already have a job which is come from my hobby. I'm a baker who have to bake the bakery thing over and over to earn the money. That's so good. Today I'm gonna present my newest master piece. It is the pineapple cookies, my favorite cookies. This is the first time that I bake the pineapple cookies. As last week I went to the shop where I can buy the bakery stuff for my product and I found that there are the stir pineapple. Then I bought it and start to learn how to bake the pineapple cookies on the website. There are so many way to do it but I choose just one. It not as hard to do as I think but I have to take very long time to shaping it. I though that why it have to be the worm shape? how about to make it in another shape? Since there is one blog that I found, the writer make a pig shape. Then I decided to do the pig shape but not actually same as the pig in that blog. I decided to make my own style of pig. It take around 5 minutes each but I think that it is so much more appetizing and more valuable. Not just the pig shape, I try to do the turtle shape and it is so cute but when the turtles are in the oven. They were loose their head so when they came out they had no head.. so pity.. I tried to fix them, give the head back but it didn't work. So next time I will try to do the other shape again. It's so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment