Monday, January 10, 2011

Love

   Have you ever loved? I have never love someone, but I have ever liked many boys since I was a small child until I grew up (I liked one by one not many boys in the same time). I met the first boy when I was 10 years old, and I was 4 grades but he was 6 grades. We have ever walked oppose but we didn't talk together. I think it may be a poppy love. The second boy when I was 13 years old. I think he is lovely, but he liked another girl. Her name is Bua, she is a naughty girl. When we graduated junior high school, we didn't meet together. The third boy when I was 18 years old. His nickname is Tape, but he has a girlgriend who nickname is Ple. He took her to go with him in the graduate day. Certainly, I was heart-broken. The last boy when I am 24 years old. The boy who studied Graduate English in the same class with me (I have ever posted for many weeks). In that day, the teacher ordered us to raise questions together. I forgot ask him that he has a girlfriend or not. I know if we love or like someone and we are disappointed. We may sad, but we must calm down because it is not everyone can get the things that we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment