Friday, January 14, 2011

Read! Read! Read!

How many book have you read in your life? I am a person who really like to books. A favorite one is the books about Dhamma. After I read them, I feel so peace inside my mind. I can get good solutions from those books. When I was very serious and I felt that there’s no solution to solve problems, I learnt that sometimes I need to “let it go.” It’s easy phase to remember and very meaningful. It’s not just “let it go,” but I must have consciousness to wisely find out the solutions. Some problem couldn’t be solved in a very short time. If we immediately solve with incorrect solution, the problem may be not solved. One more favorite kind of books I read is fiction like novel and cartoon. They make me relaxed and happy. Today is one of my happy days because I got many cheap of books from bookstores such as Dokya, Praepittaya, and Nai-in. I could get both of non-fiction and fiction books. Do you believe me I bought 10 today? This is my first time that I bought many books in one day. I am quite happy because I have a chance to read good books. Long time ago, I used to read an article about Japanese said that the Japanese spend 30% of their salary to buy books in a month. In my opinion, it’s good to those people that spend money to buy a useful thing for their life. Every kind of books contributes knowledge to the readers, so just read books to meet new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment