Sunday, January 16, 2011

BUSSY BUSSY!

    
     I feel so tired about my several activities and it make me bussy in each day. On Monday I must get up eary about 5.30 pm. because I will go to school that is my internship place for Diploma of Teaching programe. After the school finish at 4.00 pm., I will go to study at M.A (translation). On Tuesday I go to school. But on Wendesday and on Tursday I don't go to school  but there are M.A. classes at 1.00 pm. On Friday I go to school same as Monday and Tuesday. And moreover on Saturday and Sunday. I go to study at Diploma of Teaching class at Rajchapad Chankaseam University. I am so tired and sometime I lost heart. However I must fight for everything and I will be patient until It will be success. And I will intend to do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment