Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A SCHOOL TRIP AT KHAO SOI DAO

Learning life from the nature is very important for the human because the nature safes our lives. The nature is precious and we need to preserve it because we can not survive without it. I love the nature and I would like to camp for a few days in the forest and you know my dream came true. Last week I was with a school trip to Khao Soi Dao in Juntaburee. I spent two nights with 108 students and 5 teachers there. The distance was a little far from Bangkok, it took us for 5 hours to get there. Khao Soi Dao is such a beautiful national park. I felt relaxed and happy with the nature around me. There are no voices from the cars or crazy sound in the city anymore. The only beautiful voice that I heard was from the animals in the forest. I walked into the forest to watch the birds and climbed up to the ninth level of waterfall. The big green trees, many kinds of fish and a beautiful waterfall were amazing real pictures in front of me. The students had fun to play waterfall after they were so tired from walking. I looked at them and felt proud of them. They learn how to live together and understand nature’s life. I know they had a wonderful time. The night before we left, we sang songs together and lighted the candles to promise that we will preserve the forest. As long as we preserve the nature, the nature will protect us from the danger. This is a real experience that I learn from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment