Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Get back to Thai's history at Prommitr Film Studio


Last Monday I had gone to Karnjanaburi with my family. We went to Prommitr Film Studio where the Legend of King Naresuan movie was taken on this place. I wondered that how could they set such a beautiful scene in the movie. This place is situate on the 700 acres wild land. The building was made from the cement and decorated with the foam. What we have seen in the movie, the real place is so much more different. Tan Muy the director of the film is a genius one who can make a really great movie from our history. He can make us pound to our country and also arouse us to protect and love our country. One moment I thought that how nice if I could wear the Thai custom and go around this studio.(freak dream) But this place is really made me feel pound to be Thai people, pound to born and live in the country which full of history. I realize that we have a lot of beautiful culture that the others don't. We have the greatest Kings of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment