Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES

How many friends do I have? I have lots of friends but I have a few friends that I can talk everything with. These friends are part of my life, they cheer me up when I feel down and they never lie at me when I need to know exactly how they feel. For me, the important thing to keep a strong relationship is sincerity and honesty. One of my friends that I would like to introduce her to you is Nid. She is a math teacher who teaches in Chonburee. We never fake when we talk or do things together. We always share happiness and sadness from the first day we met until now. We know that we are different but we make it balance by opening minds, more listening and forgiving the mistakes. We often talk on the phone and visit sometimes. Last week I visited her and we drove to Nong Nooch Garden&Resort and Pattaya Floating Market. We really enjoyed and I would like to visit her again next time. I really miss her when I came back to Bangkok. Our relationship never dies as long as we are still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment