Wednesday, December 1, 2010

teenager

As my second essay is about smoking. My inspiration is come from a girl that I had met 2 weeks ago while I went to pick my cousin up at Siam Square. she is a girl who are not more than 16 years old. she sits whit her friends at some corner in Siam square while I walk pass them. At first I saw her face and I found that this girl is really cute. She held the BB in her hand and another hand has a cigarette. I just can't believe it. She looks so young and shiny. How can she smoke it impossible. I glance at her for a while to make sure that she is not smoking. But it's real she is smoking. At that moment the shiny around her has completely gone!! I realize that now a day, teenagers are glowing up so fast. May be too fast!! Did their parent know that their little daughter is smoking? Did they know that their money that they give to this little girl were had burn with the cigarette? Did they know this will give them a change to risk with so many disease such cancer or heart disease? Did they know that this not only harm just for themselves but also the other who smell the toxic fumes from the cigarette that you are smoking?

Not only smoking but also have sex while they are not ready. How could our social value change so much. Did we take too much culture from other? Why does the aborting is became normal thing? How can our country improve with these problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment