Monday, November 29, 2010

Leopard VS Hyena

Today I read some book about safari zoo in Africa. It has many kinds of wild animals. But I am interested in Leopard and Hyena. I don’t believe that Leopard afraid Hyena very much though Leopard is bigger in shape than Hyena. Then I continued to read until I found the answer. And what does Hyena use the methods? Hyena often theft caracaras of Leopard and Hyena don’t afraid anything even if Cheetah or Lion don’t avoid. Whenever Hyena is lonely or in group, it is very arrogant as same as “tiger.” So, it isn’t a dog as well as people known. If it backs in the past to their ancestors, it found that it descends from tiger not relative with dog. Now, it has something about appearance look like dog more than tiger. Hyena in shape is bigger than Thai dog but the shape is equal in Alsatian dog. This kind is called “Spotted Hyena.” We often found it in prairie at central and lower of Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment