Thursday, November 4, 2010

Myself


I'm the youngest in my family. I always affectionate with my parents and sister. My friends tell about their personal matters with me. Because they think that I'm very realiable and can solve that problem. I'm very cautious so I don't like taking risks. Sometimes I'm so bad-tempered when I can't do something immediately. But now I'm mature. So I think that it won't be happen anymore. I'm forgetful. Before I have to buy something at department stores. I will take notes. When I have a long weekend. My family will always go to Hua-Hin beach where is very beautiful and calm beach. When I have a freetime, I like to watch the korean series. It's very funny! Now, I'm watching that "Playful Kiss". The actor is Kim Hyonjong and the actress is a new one. This serie is very famous in Korea. My favourite song is "Bad Romance". Lady Gaga is a singer. Someone thinks her a stranger one. But I think her very smart and creative. I like to listen a radio program that "Virgin Hitz". This program have multiple songs such as korean song. Finally, do you still know me? I'm glad to know you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment