Monday, November 1, 2010

so many thing

Last week was a busy week. I just got back from Lampang province on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday I had to bake a chocolate birthday cake for friend of my friend (I was almost late for the class) at night I had start the first class of this semester. On Thursday I had clean my house (Which was very very big cleaning day, I was so tired) then went to the writing class which I am so nervous because of my bad skill of writing, however I must try my best anyway. My English skill must be better and better. I have to prove that I could do it and could do it well. I have to show my family that their money is not fruitless. On Friday the weather is really nice :) I started this day by go to SWU which I used to go there just for once only. I spent 2 hours on the road to get there. Then I went to BOOKEXPO with P'Tum and P'Too to look for cheap dictionary. I still did not get one. I finished last week with my really old friend from Lampang. She came to Bangkok then we went to JJ market together. Hope that this week would be another one good week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment