Thursday, November 4, 2010

Charice, why she hot?

Yes, this is a question that I need to find out the answer fast after I heard a beautiful voice of this girl on TV show many nights ago. Pyramid is a hit song that I listened and I said to myself “Wow!!! who is she? She looks like an Asian girl, but why she can sing English songs very well” Her powerful voice made me stopped breathing for a minute. It seems I am over talk, but it happened to me. Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco is a full name of the 18-year-old singer grew up in the Philippines. This is her brief story that I read from Student Weekly on September 27, 2010: Charice started singing in competitions at the age of 7. In 2005, Charice took part in TV talent show called Little Big Star. She became a well known because fans posted her performances on You Tube. In May 2009, Charice was invited to perform on Oprah Winfrey Show, which led to working with leading pop producer David Foster. When her self-titled debut album was released in the US, reach the Top 10 on the US Billboard 200 album chart.

Is it amazing? Charice is an awesome Filipina girl. I impressed her a lot when I watched she sang with Celine Dion on You Tube. Her image and look onstage blew me away. I completely fell in love with Charice and I am one of her Thai fans now. If you like Charice, check out on her website,www.charicemusic.com,enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment