Saturday, November 13, 2010

My graduate day

   My graduate day was a day that I was very happy. I met my friends who I didn't meet them for many months since we had finished our project (Independent Study). We had trained for 3 days. The first training day, I took photographs with my parent, my friends, and my teachers. My teachers told me that my posture when I took an academic degree looked like chop the pork (Ha! Ha! Ha!). We took many photographs together. In the conference room, I sat beside my friend who I like him because our names began with P letter. I had a little smile on my face too. In the evening, my friends and I had dinner together. The second training day, we trained at Sukhothai Thammathirat University. In that day, there were 4 faculties of Rajamangala Suvarnabhumi Universities, but I didn't sit beside my friend as mentioned because there were two students sat between him and me. All of students in faculty of Arts are 119 students, and took photographs in group. The finally and the real day, we went to Rajamangala Thanyaburi University (Klong 6). In those days, there were many people more than the other day. I was tired, but I was in a merry mood, and I would not forget it forever. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment