Friday, November 12, 2010

Facebook Addict!




Do you have your own account on facebook.com? I have one! At present, I think facebook.com is a part of my life. Every time I turn on my computer, the first thing I do is to open this webpage and sign it in. (I turn on my computer every day.) I can keep in touch with friends either old friends or new friends. We can talk, share ideas, make jokes, and also give recommendations each other. I am happy to see all people share their photos with funny captions. Some of my friends have babies. Some just got marry. Some will marry soon. They all look very happy with new family. Many times I like to post something in my mind on it, many people come to post many things back such as to encourage me, say something disagree, and make a joke. Besides, I like to play game called Farmville. It is to grow many kinds of plants, harvest them, feed various kinds of animal, and build some buildings up. At first I never understand how to play it, but I try to ask my friends for instructions. Now I can play it 555. Each day I spend many hours to surf on this webpage with playing game. I think it makes me relaxed. Sometimes I try not to open it especially when I am doing my homework. Anyway, right now I am like a facebook addict.

the picture from http://mlm-temfa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facebook.jpg

1 comment: