Sunday, November 14, 2010

This thing is the best for life


Last week, I read a book about living in the present time. This book is written by W.Vajiramedhi. He wrote it for Ph.D.Apiwat Wattanangkul. In that time, he has got cancer. So many years ago, I ever saw him with his family at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel. I like to read it so much because it's very interesting book until I known the answer. It told that "Whoever has the money has the power." Do you agree this sentence? Someone may be agree that. But for me Idon't think so since people will get happy not depend on this thing. I think that people have many money who want to get more personal benefits. The happiness of life is own heart. We can control it ourself. And we have to spend our life on earth not depend on rich or poor. Finally, I think that you may be find the answer. The answer is health and life.

1 comment:

  1. We work hard for money but we should not forget to have fun in our life too.

    ReplyDelete