Monday, November 29, 2010

My cats

    My house has 2 pets, they are female cats. The first cat name is Baiboon. She was born on 12 August 2006. She is 4 years old, and she is younger than me 20 years. She is brown and black, and she has yellow eyes. My mother’s friend gave her to us. She can run and jump very fast. She always run up and run down the stairs in my house. She likes to gaze at a house lizard. The second cat name is Boonterm. She came to my house herself, so I don’t know her certainly ages. But I think she may be as old as Baiboon. She is white and black, and she has clear blue eyes. She likes to curl up in a circle. She always stays outside the house more than Baiboon. She likes to gaze at a house lizard as well as Baiboon, but she bites it too. My cats always sleep many hours on the sofa or floor. Sometimes they sleep in the living room. My cats like to climb the tree or stay in the grass. Every morning either my mom or I feed them. They like to eat fish and cat’s food. I like their eyes when they look at me; I think it is childish and lovely. I want them stay with me for a long time. Some night they sleep with me in my bedroom, and I love them very much.      

No comments:

Post a Comment