Friday, November 26, 2010

Friends and our mega project

How many friends do you have? Ones may have more than ten, but ones may have only one. There are a variety of friends in one’s life. I believe that most of the people want to have good friends who they can share stories, talk about things, and help each other. I have good friends especially when I was studying in the university. We did many activities together. We gave morale support each other. Many times I felt down, they tried to find a good reason to encourage me and made me smile. I felt relaxed when I stayed with them. Once we did a project which we must manage all things by ourselves; it was to make tourism exhibition and we are supposed to be guides leading tourists to provided destination. We were in a big group about 20 people, so nobody think alike. Many ideas were contributed to our project. Sometimes we had a quarrel about the different ideas, but we tried to talk with reasonable arguments. It was quite hard to do something like that, but finally we could pass it together. We could make a fantastic exhibition and the tourists were very happy with our tour; it was about eco-tourism. This team working made our relationship stronger. We could learn that teamwork is the best thing while we were doing something together. I felt very lucky to have friends like them and I will never forget this project that I did with them, my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment