Friday, November 5, 2010

Korean wave

For me think Korean is the country that beautiful and modern. Especially Korea music , Korea band , Korea movie. Boy band and girl band that I like is 2pm and Wonder girl band that I like is 2PM and Wondergirl from GYP. Before I like wonder girl only because everyone in band are beautiful and sexy dancing but I don't like Korean boy band because I thought they just like Gay 55555..
     But for today after I saw MV of 2PM suddenly my thinking is changing about Korean boy band. 2PM everyone is handsome and smart dancing. 55555 2PM make me freshy, happy, Greez greez Oh! Wow and wonderful everytime when I saw their dancing. Now I practice about dancing (korean dance) from clip video of 2PM but I can't dance just like them but I dance just like a joker 55555 fight fight fighy for dancing.
     The member in 2PM that I like most is Nichkhun 55555  Aj. Karn like him too. 555 I know. Everyone who joint in blogger/ Do you know Nichkhun and Do you like him or not.
 Do you want to know more about him.
Nichkhun Horvejkul, he was born in 1998 , on June 24th known as Nichkhun is a singer signed with JYP Etertainment to work as a Korean singer. Nichkhun Horvejkul is Thai. His father is an ethnic Thai and his mother is a Chinese(Hainanese) born in Thailand. He was born in California, and moved to Thailand at age 2. Later he moved to Korea in 2006.
                                                          2PM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment