Friday, November 5, 2010

Are you brave enough?


Everyone has an own thinking. Many times I watched TV and read magazines, I found that most of the successful people think differently from others. They try to make a new thing happened and do it with intention. I don't want to specify what jobs those people did because different thinking can come up in everyone's head. Someone may think that to follow what others did is better than to do what they think in different way. What reasons should be? From my experience, I do like others did because I afraid that to do something
different may be wrong, no one used to do it, so it has less risk of doing wrongly. Although what others did never bring development or improvement, nobody is brave to think and do differently--It's like an old fashioned way! At present, I try to find out what I really want to do even it differs from others, think differently to do something new. I believe that everyone can reach a goal with different ways. Everyone has a reason to do what they think. I always think that "A creative thinking moves life forward."


Finally, I want to remind that sometimes it is not necessary to think or do like others did. If you have your own thinking, idea, opinion, or whatever coming up with your mind which is useful for your life or someone, you're just brave to do what you think even it's different from others'. If what you think can give you a better solution, never wait until it's too late
and do it with your intention. A succeed is not far from you!


Cut off an old fashion of thinking and doing like others did to explore new things for the life because LIFE IS SO SHORT!

the picture from http://pingpui.exteen.com/20091003/creative-thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment